Do you need your Letter of Waranty translated?
REMEMBER THAT: Recently due to the pandemic all documents are issued and submitted exclusively online. You can request them in hard copy (valid for maximum six months) and then scan them; or you can have them digitally signed valid for an unlimited term.
Why trust metaphrasis to have your Letter of Waranty translated:
1. Your translation is internationally accepted
2. Your translation is done quickly and at the best value for money
3. Your translation is delivered either in digital or printed form – both valid
4. The digital signature of metaphrasis is authenticated by the issuing Greek Ministry
5. The Apostille stamp (if accompanying the document) is translated free of charge
Kiriaki Papakonstantinou, MA, MCIoL, CL
Chartered Translator – Translator Trainer
Founder of metaphrasis
‘The best solution is what you deser